Other Info About Kelsey
- I graduated from Washington University in St. Louis with my MSW in 2012, specializing in mental health.
- The summer of 2017 I rode my bike 400 miles across Iowa during RAGBRAI. The last day was over 3,000 feet of climb, but only 45 miles (my perspective on mileage really changed during that week!)
- I'm originally from Iowa, and went to The University of Iowa for my BA in Developmental Psychology and English. (Go Hawks!)
- Favorite season: Fall
- Favorite food to cook: Tacos
- In my free time I like to cook, read, and take yoga classes.
- When I ask kids to tell me about one good thing and one not so good thing during the week, I usually give the example: "My one good thing is that I didn't forget my lunch at home today, and my one not so good thing was being around some very slow drivers."
- I'm a therapist because I know how important and how impactful it is for kids and teens and parents to feel like there's someone on their side, who gets where they're coming from.
- My favorite part of counseling is when my client uses one of the tools we practiced in their everyday life.